The Retail Sales Agent is responsible for assisting customers when they enter the showroom or call the main company phone. The Retail Sales Agent has a good understanding of JPON’s products, capabilities, and quoting process. This person makes sure that all customer questions are answered, that customers immediately feel welcome in the showroom, and directs inquires to the appropriate department. Retail Sales Agent acts as the customer’s agent and can manage customer objections as the different product options are showcased.
– Promptly greets and expedites customers to appropriate department rep or product sample.
– Possesses and can demonstrate extensive knowledge regarding each product sample.
– Looks for opportunities to improve the showroom and recommends new products to showcase.
– Acts as primary answerer of company phone.
– Works with the QC Clerk and Office Manager to facilitate customer quotes.
– Establishes a good working relationship with repeat customers.
– Has a working understanding of the measurement process, commercial services offerings, emergency service capabilities, and large commercial installation services.
– Keeps showroom shiny and possesses an extreme attention to detail.
– Shows and understanding for customer experience and recommends showroom adjustments accordingly.
– Creates and executes Purchase Orders as needed and updates received materials in system when deliveries occur.
– Has excellent communication skills with a knack for customer service.
– Bilingual skills a plus.