The Account Manager keeps Commercial Services jobs and larger Commercial Projects on track. This person works closely with the Commercial Services Manager and the VP of Sales to be sure that no job slips through the cracks. The Account Manager makes adjustments to project schedules and works with the Office Manager to ensure the correct materials are ordered.
– Primary intake for Commercial Services jobs.
– Creates tickets & schedules estimates and measurements.
– Assists the Commercial Services Manager with quotes.
– Follows up on Commercial Services quotes that have aged 7 days.
– Backup answerer for company phone.
– Maintains the Commercial Services Pipeline spreadsheet.
– Ensures Commercial Services SLA is met for all quotes & jobs.
– Schedules technician crews at least one day in advance.
– Makes updates to Commercial Project schedules.
– Escalates labor, materials, risks, and project issues.
– Prepares Commercial Project payment applications (pay apps) for approval.
– Obtains price quotations from suppliers as needed.
– Works with Office Manager to accurately enter Purchase Orders and complete orders with suppliers.
– Follows up on supplier orders to ensure materials arrive in a timely manner.
– Works with Office Manager to collect payment from Commercial Services customers.
– Follows up with Commercial Services customers to ensure satisfaction.
– Creates invoices when Commercial Service work is completed.
– Glass & Storefront experience a plus.